The Clinical Urology Stream at this year’s Asia Pacific Prostate Cancer Conference 2017 (APCC 2017) is set to provide a comprehensive update for all clinicians interested in prostate cancer. We have assembled many of the World’s leading names in prostate cancer to share their thoughts on the most challenging areas in prostate cancer, and to debate the hot topics in this area today. Our International Faculty, combined with top specialists from Australia and New Zealand, contains a multidisciplinary mix of experts from the world of urology, medical oncology, radiation oncology, translational science, nursing and allied health, and will address some of the most pressing areas in prostate cancer today. Key themes for APCC 2017 include:
- Advanced prostate cancer in the era of immuno-oncology
- The role of MRI in early detection
- Radical approaches to metastatic prostate cancer
- PET imaging in prostate cancer – selecting the right patient
- Active surveillance – new tools for better risk stratification
- Prostate cancer pathology and genomics – enabling a precision approach
In addition to the keynote addresses in the main plenary, we will present breakfast sessions, satellite sessions, specialist masterclasses including the da Vinci Prostatectomy Masterclass, and MRI Prostate Masterclass, and Moderated Poster Sessions for original research with abstracts to be published in the BJUI.
We are greatly looking forward to presenting another outstanding Clinical Urology Program at APCC 2017 and we thank you for your support.
Associate Professor Declan Murphy
Convenor, Clinical Urology
Professor Tony Costello AM
President, 2017 Asia Pacific Prostate Cancer Conference